Sunday, September 11, 2011

VIVA VOCE BY MARCELLUS CHANG

Part A Question 1 Title: S1 (Viva Voce) Part A Question 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eT-ZgHnG5so
Part B: S1 (Viva Voce) Part B Reflection
I chose question 1 as it is the easiest one, yet most challenging one (In my opinion) It felt easy as it was the easiest to solve amongst the three questions, but challenging as I have never ever explained this kind of question before. Here, I learnt that even the hardest obstacles can be finished, as stated above, and also, I was able to use some of my creative streak and change the question, but keeping it's format the same. One of the main challenges was the time constraint. I rushed through the whole thing as I didn't have much time to finish it in the past, and also I was eager to see the whole video in action. Also, human error also played a part as I forgot a few shots, a few lines, and sometimes, I would be stunned at the same thing as though someone zapped me. Anyways, it was memorable. I would to do this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment