Monday, September 12, 2011

Maths Performance Task

S108 (Viva Voce) Part A Question 1


S108 (Viva Voce) Part B Reflection

I answered question 1. Angle is my strong point, so I was able to understand the question quickly, but after a few tries, i found out the answers. I learnt a very important lesson from this task. It is that, it all lies in the way you understand the question. Now the problem was that how am I going to express it ? So first I went to take pictures of each frame, each time I moved, as I was writing the working, on how to derive the answer. I had to capture a lot of images, so that, I can put all of them together, in to a video. The next challenge was my explanation must be in the correct sequence as my video. I had to redo it several times, as my timing wasn't correct. For example, I will be explaining the part when it had just ended, so I needed to redo it and set my speed, so as to the video's speed. The question I chose had 3 different parts, so there are lots of working to be shown, but I did not show everything, as I would save the time, by saying it out while I show the working.


2 comments:

  1. Sorry, Mr Johari for posting my work late, as the uploading into youtube, took a long time. So, i wasn't able to pass it up in time. I went to sleep letting it download, and woke up early in the morning, to post my performance task. My Video is inclusive of my reflection (Part B).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr Johari, I tried resizing the text, it changed in the editing part, but when i clicked publish, it was still the same size.

    ReplyDelete