Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Maths Performance Task (review)

Transportation Challenge (Review)

My heartiest thanks to all for your wonderful effort in completing and submitting the Mathematics Performance Task (Transportation Challenge).
You have all performed beyond my expectations. Given about a week to complete the poster and personal write-up, indeed the end products set a new bench mark for future SST students to emulate. I have already tabulated the results and provided comments to all the teams. I will discuss this further when we meet next term. You have been rewarded based on the effort demonstrated in your 2 tasks - kudos especially to those who put in the extra effort.

I have included 5 posters from S1-05 to S1-09 for your perusal.

Please add constructive comments on your thoughts and possible learning points for yourself and post as a comment.


POSTER A

POSTER B

POSTER C

POSTER D

POSTER E


No comments:

Post a Comment