Friday, March 25, 2011

eLearning Challenge - Data Consolidation by Princeton Poh (13)






Location: Bukit Panjang
Bus Stop Number: 44221
Bus Stop Name: Pending
Time Started: 11.18 am
Time Ended:12.30pm

1) Based on your observation, what is the profile of the commuters during on a typical Friday, between 11.00 am to 12.30 pm.

They were almost 98% adults, young adults or senior citizens. Most of them wanted to go somewhere near Woodlands because when the bus to Woodlands came a lot of them went aboard.
2) What are the challenges you faced during the data collection period.

I felt that having to sit on such a warm day for 1.30 hours is is really the challenge as it testes my patient. Having to scribble down all the information when multiple bus came at once is also a challenge.
3) If you were given a 2nd chance to capture data again, suggest at least ONE way to improve the process.

I would bring cool drinks to cool myself in this warm weather and a toy that keeps my company but not that much until I miss out bus that went by.

No comments:

Post a Comment