Friday, March 25, 2011

eLearning Challenge - Data Consolidation by Woo Jun Wei (20)






 QUETIONS
  • Answer the following questions below the table:
    1. Based on your observation, what is the profile of the commuters during on a typical Friday, between 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM.
    2. What are the challenges you faced during the data collection period.
    3. If you were given a 2nd chance to capture data again, suggest at least ONE way to improve the process.

ANSWERS

1. The profile of the commuters are usually adults or teens.
2. Taking the pictures, as I was scared that someone would report me for taking pictures of them. Taking pictures, as the sun was shining so brightly that all the pictures I took were all dark, the pictures that I posted above are not bad because I took them when there was a cloud blocking out the sunlight.
3. I could ask if I could take pictures before I take them.

No comments:

Post a Comment