Friday, March 25, 2011

eLearning Challenge - Data Consolidation by Jean Yee




  • Based on your observation, what is the profile of the commuters during on a typical Friday, between 11.00 am to 12.30 pm.
The profile of the commuters are working adults.
  • What are the challenges you faced during the data collection period.
Other people staring at me.
  • If you were given a 2nd chance to capture data again, suggest at least ONE way to improve the process.
Find somewhere else that is not so hot.... ?

Sorry, but I do not know the expected time of each bus. So If you come to Woodlands Ave 3, please do not blame me if the bus comes at different time…… :)
  • Neighbourhood :Woodlands
  • Name of Road/ Street :Woodlands Ave 3
  • Bus Stop number :46549(If I remember correctly…)
  • Bus-stop Name :WOODLANDS AVE 3, BLK 347
  • Time Started: 11.30
  • Time Ended :12.30

1 comment:

  1. I spent a lot of time on that chart……… Please do not comment badly on it………

    ReplyDelete