Friday, March 25, 2011

eLearning Challenge - Data Consolidation by Isaac Lim (10)


  • Balestier
  • Balestier Road
  • 50201
  • Balestier Road- Shaw Plaza
  • 11.05 am
  • 11.20 am





Based on my observations, the majority of the commuters from 11.05 am - 11.20 am are Adults. I had many problems during this eLearning Challenge, such as:
1. I did not read instructions carefully and I ended up only taking data from 11.05 am - 11.20 am
2.  I did not read instructions carefully and did not take photos before coming back home,  resulting in me having to go back to the bus stop to take the photos
3. I did not understand the concept behind how to calculate the waiting time for the bus, so I left it out of my table, so as to not confuse myself
If I were given a 2nd chance, I would try my best to do the whole process correctly.


No comments:

Post a Comment